Recorded Introduction to Adlerian Play Therapy Foundations
Introduction to Adlerian Play Therapy Foundations is a six-credit hour training designed to give play therapists and basic understanding of the history and theoretical principals underlying Adlerian Play Therapy. Participants will learn about the Crucial C’s, assessment of lifestyle, and beginning case conceptualization strategies as well as some initial techniques for applying in play therapy sessions.
1) Participants will be able to define the Crucial C’s of Adlerian Play Therapy.
2) Participants will demonstrate an understanding of the history of Adlerian Play Therapy.
3) Participants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the foundations of Adlerian Play Therapy including basic beliefs about people, learning, and development.
4) Participants will be able to develop 3 Adlerian Play Therapy treatment goals based on case conceptualizations.
5) Participants will learn and be able to utilize 3-5 Adlerian based play therapy techniques.
6) Participants will learn specific language to describe the purpose and effectiveness of Adlerian Play Therapy to parents.
Robyn Rausch, LPC, RPT