About Geri GloverFREE PREVIEW
Description & ObjectivesFREE PREVIEW
Sources for Play Therapy Treatment Planning and DocumentationFREE PREVIEW
Play Therapy Treatment Planning and Documentation Live Training Link
Play Therapy Treatment Planning and Documentation
In this webinar participants will gain knowledge in Play therapy treatment planning and documentation. The webinar will start with assessment information through play therapy, long and short term goals for play therapy and objectives for play therapy interventions. The webinar then covers treatment planning for play therapy and documenting the progress being made in play therapy.
Following the workshop, participants should be able to:
1. Collect and appraise assessment information gathered through play therapy intake and observations;
2. Identify theory-based, long and short-term goals of play therapy;
3. Formulate objectives attached to play therapy interventions;
4. Develop a play therapy treatment plan;
5. Describe documentation for ongoing progress/lack-of-progress in play therapy; and,
6. Summarize documentation for closure of a play therapy client file.
Geri Glover, PhD, LPCC, RPT-S